Tuesday, September 1, 2026

HAGANE #3: Through the Night advance thoughts

The band HAGANE announced a new full-length album on August 29th, titled Through the Night, to come out in December, right when the new tour begins and goes up to February 19th, ending at Zepp DiverCity, Tokyo.

Recently, Sakura, guitarist and leader of the band, commented that she spent a whole dawn recording 15 guitar tracks. And also, a recent post from Sayaka(the bassist) also gives that impression, she said that they recorded new songs for the album and that she is looking forward to the release.

So, judging by that, and taking into account Top of the Tower, I think there will be one advance single(like Start Our Journey during ToTT) that will be part of Through the Night.

However, we also need to take into account earlier releases before the new lineup. Code ; 9021 had a few songs that were from EPs released before it, like SuperVillan and Labradorite. So, I think The Rising of the Shield(track 5 of Metal Quest), might make it to Through the Night. I may be wrong, though, they might choose Tsukikage or one of the advance singles that released before it.

I don't think any of the advance singles will make it, judging also by the first studio album(Code ; 9021), specially because there were no singles before it, only EPs. Besides, they never play the collabs in concerts, so I think basically the collabs are nothing in this case.

All that remains is to wait until the album releases and see what comes in it. I think we may also get a deluxe edition of Through the Night. The album comes out on December 12th, 2026.

No comments:

Post a Comment